Friday, July 10, 2009

of matrimonial websites, parents wishes and the hunt for the suitable boy -an Indian woman's experiences

They say if life gives you a lemon make lemonade। Which made me think how can I make lemon juice from this vast experience of mine of finding the "right" man. And so the other day when I was regaling my friend with my weird experiences of finding THE MAN which included from the time when my parents were finding the 'suitable boy' (literal translation 'Amhi amchya muli saathi changli sthala pahato aahye') I thought to myself maybe I should pen my experiences;( I mean type them really!!!) least I forget the million funny incidents. Also it would be a good start for my biography since my secret ambition has been to be on Oprah or the Daily Show (you see I am a closeted Oprah fan ). So without further ado here we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment